Download the latest version of Sonocent Audio Notetaker.
Packed with new features, every update of our software is free for existing users.
Download the latest version for Windows or Mac below - it's quick and painless.
Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Windows 4.2.5030.0 was released on January 27, 2017.
It features enhanced:
• compatibility with screen reader software
• compatibility with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
• recording quality on PCs that have built-in noise cancellation
• reduced memory and disk space usage when importing large PDF files
• reduced risk of file corruption when saving Projects to a Cloud storage service
• resolution of an issue that was causing the last chunk of an imported audio file to be lost
Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Mac 4.2.5041.0 was released on January 27, 2017.
It resolves an issue experienced by some users when leaving the software running with an open file containing PowerPoint or PDF slides.
Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Mac 4.2.5040.0 was released on January 9, 2017.
• A NEW Home Tab: create and manage projects with a few clicks
• A NEW Project Tab: simpler to use and rich with new features
• Editable Colour Keys: add layers of meaning to audio and text
• Export As Album: instantly create resources to review on the go
• Sonocent Clear LectureTM: powerful noise cancellation and audio enhancement features
• Speak: integrated speech-to-text functionality
• Themes: customise the look and feel of the software for accessibility
• Transfer: transfer files from the Sonocent Recorder mobile app by wifi
• Audio Replace: replace your recording with a higher quality recording from an alternative source, while maintaining your annotations
• Voice Shift
• Screen Capture
• Easier access to Font options and lists
• Section Time Codes
• Speechmatics Transcription Import
• Quick entry of text from Audio Pane