Download the latest version of Sonocent Audio Notetaker.
Packed with new features, every update of our software is free for existing users.
Download the latest version for Windows or Mac below - it's quick and painless.
Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Windows 4.2.5047.0 was released on June 15, 2017.
This release includes performance enhancements to improve the efficiency of Audio Notetaker but without changing the way you work.
A full list of updates is provided below:
• Fixed a problem causing the Save As window to appear when saving an existing file
• Fixed a crash when increasing the section spacing in Settings
• Improved the appearance of icons on high resolution displays
• Improved compatibility with NVDA and JAWS screenreaders
• Fixed an issue causing the size of text to change unexpectedly
Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Mac 4.3.0 was released on July 10, 2017.
This release introduces numerous updates that will improve the performance of Audio Notetaker without altering the way you work, a full list of these updates is provided below:
• Audio Notetaker is now a 64-bit application, allowing it to make full use of the computer’s available memory. This should help to avoid issues when importing large PDF files with many images.
• Initial support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), including the new APFS file system.
• Timecodes can now be copied to the clipboard from the Audio pane.
• Extract Text from Slides is now available from the Images page of the side panel, in addition to its original location in the Text page.
• Fixed an issue preventing text changes from being undone/redone.
• Fixed an issue preventing playback settings from being applied when exporting audio.
• Fixed an issue causing a crash when playing back audio with voice shift enabled.
• Fixed an issue preventing Audio Notetaker from closing if the Find window is open.
• Fixed an issue causing accented characters to be duplicated when typed in the Text panes.
• Fixed an issue preventing Audio Notetaker from being used in Full Screen mode on macOS 10.9 (Mavericks) and 10.10 (Yosemite).