Join us for our latest webinars, training sessions and trade show appearances
Date: September 13, 2017
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
Korey Singleton (Assistive Technology Initiative Manager) and Robert Starr (Program Support and AT Specialist) at George Mason University, will explain how they saved time on note-taking support whilst transforming student satisfaction. You will also learn how you too could apply a similar methodology to improve the situation for students and administrative staff at your institution.
13th September 2017 - 3:00 PM
Date: Tuesday 12th December 2017
Location: Central London
Sonocent Representatives: Lucy Toffolo, DSA & Training Manager
• Attending and networking only
Inclusivity and Support for Disabled Students at University
12th December 2017 - 9:00 AM
Dates: November 13-17, 2017
Location: Westin Westminster Hotel, 10600 Westminster Boulevard, Westminster, Colorado 80020
Sonocent Representatives: Amer Latif, VP of Sales
• Live 1-hour session titled, 'UC Denver: Best Practices for Ensuring Students Properly Adopt Your New AT' with Stephanie Robbins (Assistive Technology Coordinator, University of Colorado - Denver)
• Live 1-hour session titled 'How the University of Connecticut Supports the Transition to College with AT' with Alyssa Marinaccio (Assistive Technology Coordinator, University of Connecticut) and Jason Carroll (Global Product Manager, Texthelp)
13th November 2017 - 9:00 AM
Pre-conference: October 18 - 19, 2017
Full Conference: October 20 - 22, 2017
Location: Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa in Huntington Beach, California.
Sonocent Representatives: Amer Latif, VP of Sales and our California resellers, Sterling Adaptives
• Live 1-hour session with Mike Sauter, Alternate Media Specialist at Saddleback College, California.
• Universal Design
• Accessible Technology
• Mental Health: Behavioral health and campus programs
• Emotional Support/Service Animals
• Veteran Services collaborating with DSPS and campus programs
• Legal Aspects Enhancing Learning and Engagement
• Opportunities for Students with Disabilities Transition
• Career Outcomes for Students with Disabilities
• Transition from 2-year to 4-year institutions
18th October 2017 - 9:00 AM
Ahead of the version 5 release of Sonocent Audio Notetaker, we are pleased to announce and invite you to an accredited training day in Sonocent Audio Notetaker Version 4 and 5!
Date: Wednesday, 23 August 2017.
Location: Room 1C, The Create Centre, Smeaton Rd, Bristol. BS1 6XN
Host: Helena Harrison, Training & Account Manager
The course will guide you through existing study strategies with Audio Notetaker v4 and the Sonocent Link app, and preview brand new features going into v5, launching in September. Trainees will get early access to BETA releases, and a free dedicated v5 accreditation update webinar upon launch.
23rd August 2017 - 9:30 AM
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’