Webinar series | Unwrapping Sonocent’s new products for the DSA
Learn how our major product releases for Autumn 2016 will ensure DSA students get the kit they need to take highly effective audio notes, however they choose to record.
Date: Multiple dates available
Location: Free, online webinar
• Book now - Friday 14th October 2016, 12.00-12.45
• Book now - Tuesday 25th October 2016, 13.00-13.45
• Book now - Tuesday 8th November 2016, 18.00-18.45
New DSA guidelines… a plethora of recording devices… inconsistent HEI provisions…
We designed our software to make life easier for students. But life only seems to be getting harder for DSA assessors.
So to provide the DSA with comprehensive options that will help the most students overcome their barriers to learning, we’re releasing two new Sonocent products from 1st October:
Sonocent for DSA - NEW RELEASE
• Sonocent Link for iOS and Android (includes unlimited playback and colour highlighting on review)
Sonocent DSA Mobile Bundle - NEW RELEASE
• Sonocent Audio Notetaker for Mac and Windows
• Sonocent Link for iOS and Android
• Andrea SG-100 directional shotgun microphone + mobile adapter cable
• Optional: USB-SA Premium External USB Stereo Sound Card
In this 45-minute webinar, Lucy Toffolo, our DSA & Training Manager, will give DSA professionals the inside track on the most significant product releases from Sonocent since Audio Notetaker first hit the shelves in 2007.
Key insights into how our new product releases:
• give DSA students the flexibility to record and make audio notes in the way that suits them
• complement the full range of available recording hardware: DVRs, mobile devices, laptops, external microphones
• ensure compliance with the DSA guidance for 16/17 on funding for audio-capture equipment
• support a range of audio-centric study strategies for students with various disabilities and learning preferences
There will also be time set aside for your questions.
Feedback on Sonocent training and webinars:
“The training was even more useful than I expected. It opened our minds to a broader range of study strategies that would help lower students’ barriers to learning”
Assessment Centre Manager, Hull and Lincoln Assessment Centres
“Thank you for all the invaluable training, it’s been fabulous. I feel confident and prepared to train the next intake of students now.”
Assistive Technology Support, University Information Services, Cambridge University
Lucy Toffolo is Sonocent’s DSA & Training Manager. She joined the company in June 2015 and has 8 years’ experience of working within the HE sector in the UK, Southern Europe and Scandinavia. She previously worked as a software demonstrator within the University of Leeds’ Centre for Applied Translation Studies.
Book now - Friday 14th October 2016, 12.00-12.45
Book now - Tuesday 25th October 2016, 13.00-13.45
Book now - Tuesday 8th November 2016, 18.00-18.45
To contact us, click here.
Sonocent Audio Notetaker free trial
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’