NEW Webinar Series: Helping Students Build Effective Study Habits.
Back in January, we launched our Sonocent 101 webinar series.
Fun, free, interactive and clocking in at under 30-minutes, these webinars were designed to give students a proven formula for effective note taking.
The Sonocent 101 webinars are proving so popular that we’ve looked at how else we can help students build effective study habits…
Introducing ‘Sonocent 201’ webinars - featuring practical strategies for studying smarter
Sonocent software is about more than note taking.
In fact, the software is a study hub where students can quickly pull together and utilize all sorts of material for revision, assignments and more.
And our Sonocent 201 webinars have been designed to show them how to go about it…
Sonocent 201 webinars are:
• Free to attend for all students
• Short and snappy - 30-minutes or less
• Interactive - ask your questions in the chat pane
• Proven - every study strategy was devised by accredited study skills trainers
First up… Revising Effectively with Sonocent Software
With Sonocent software, students can create super study resources combining:
• Editable recordings of spoken instruction
• Diagrams from whiteboards and text books
• Photos and dictations from field trips and placements
• Slides, powerpoints and PDF handouts
The first in our series of Sonocent 201 webinars will equip students with a proven strategy for creating these resources and utilizing them for revision.
Discover how to use Sonocent software to:
• Pull together all the information you need on a topic
• Take Cornell notes and create powerful memory triggers
• Turn your revision material into a podcast - revise on the go
• Utilize images and video to win the memory game
Meet your host
Our Sonocent 201 webinars are delivered by Liam Kelly, our study skills guru. He has trained literally hundreds of students in how to use Sonocent software, so you’re in safe hands.
• Email Liam: email@example.com
• Tweet Liam: @Sonocent_Liam
Latest EventsVIEW ALL
03rd May 2018 - 3:17 PMVIEW
CONFERENCE | ATEC London
26th April 2018 - 3:15 PMVIEW
Workshop | Barry Bennett Spring Workshop Bracknell
19th April 2018 - 3:08 PMVIEW
Workshop | Barry Bennett Spring Workshop Bolton
25th April 2018 - 3:05 PMVIEW
WEBINAR | Putting note-taking technology to the test: VCU’s students compare LiveScribe and Sonocent
03rd April 2018 - 11:10 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | Texas AHEAD 2018
26th March 2018 - 11:00 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | Tennessee AHEAD 2018
22nd March 2018 - 10:57 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | Illowa AHEAD 2018
19th March 2018 - 10:50 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | CSUN 2018
08th March 2018 - 10:46 AMVIEW
WEBINAR | How the New Jersey Institute of Technology Replaced Peer Notetakers with Note-taking Tools
Sonocent Audio Notetaker free trial
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’