Video | Expert Panel Predict the Coming Trends in Assistive Technology for 2017
Last week at the ATEC conference in Sheffield, Sonocent sponsored a Conference Roundtable Q&A with some of the most influential thinkers in assistive technology.
On the panel were:
• Gareth Ford Williams (BBC)
• Sean Douglas (Codpast)
• Lucy Ruck (BDF)
• John Lamb (BATA)
• Abbie Osborne (Abilitynet)
• Dave Tucker (Sonocent)
Topics covered included:
• How could the advancement of smartphones, tablets and watches benefit users of AT?
• What are the challenges and drawbacks of using mobile devices in a learning environment?
• What does the panel see as being the progression of assistive technology? - Predictions for 2017
• Does more need to be done to support students at GCSE and A Level? - Issues around diagnosis and school environments
Watch a video of the Q&A (1 hour)
Read the transcript here
A transcript from the event is available to view here or download:
Want to have a chat?
Then feel free to get in touch with our DSA & Training Manager, Lucy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest EventsVIEW ALL
03rd May 2018 - 3:17 PMVIEW
CONFERENCE | ATEC London
26th April 2018 - 3:15 PMVIEW
Workshop | Barry Bennett Spring Workshop Bracknell
19th April 2018 - 3:08 PMVIEW
Workshop | Barry Bennett Spring Workshop Bolton
25th April 2018 - 3:05 PMVIEW
WEBINAR | Putting note-taking technology to the test: VCU’s students compare LiveScribe and Sonocent
03rd April 2018 - 11:10 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | Texas AHEAD 2018
26th March 2018 - 11:00 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | Tennessee AHEAD 2018
22nd March 2018 - 10:57 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | Illowa AHEAD 2018
19th March 2018 - 10:50 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | CSUN 2018
08th March 2018 - 10:46 AMVIEW
WEBINAR | How the New Jersey Institute of Technology Replaced Peer Notetakers with Note-taking Tools
Sonocent Audio Notetaker free trial
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’