Note Taking Without DVRs: A Challenge or an Opportunity? [New DSA WEBINAR SERIES]
New DSA guidance indicates a move away from recommending Digital Voice Recorders (DVRs). During this practical 45-minute webinar, our DSA manager Lucy Toffolo will help you understand the likely impact of the new guidance and explain why Sonocent believe it’s great news for students.
Lucy will look at how using Sonocent software to record and annotate live on a smartphone, tablet or laptop has led to better grades at colleges across North America. You’ll learn how recording and annotating live turns listening from a passive into an active learning process, and how our software enables students to actively engage with lecture capture videos. Plus, you’ll receive a thorough demonstration of the latest version of Sonocent Audio Notetaker and our free companion app for iOS and Android.
• How to train students in recording and annotating live with Sonocent software on a laptop, smartphone or tablet
• Why actively engaging with content in lectures leads to better learning outcomes
• The Sonocent CARE process explained
• Understanding the new DSA guidance on audio capture equipment
• Lecture capture - learn how Sonocent software enhances the process of working with online videos
• Recording quality - how Sonocent technology ensures students’ lecture recordings are as intelligible as possible
Lucy Toffolo joined Sonocent in June 2015, and has 8 years’ experience of working within the HE sector in the UK, Southern Europe & Scandinavia. She previously worked as a software demonstrator within the University of Leeds’ Centre for Applied Translation Studies and has great admiration for all those working to support and train students on AT software.
• Tuesday 21st June, 6:00pm
• Tuesday 12th July, 1:00pm
To contact us, click here.
Sonocent Audio Notetaker free trial
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’