Counting down to Bett Show 2016
Bett Show 2016 kicks off tomorrow. The show is one of the major highlights in the Sonocent calendar and the biggest showcase of educational technology in the UK.
From 20-23 January, educators from schools, colleges and universities will gather at Excel London to check out the latest technology, hear from inspirational figures and experts in the industry, and chew the fat with their peers. Will you be there?
Drop by our stand
Here at Sonocent, we are busy making our final preparations for the show.
If you are heading along, the team would love to provide a personal demonstration of how our software supports and develops core study skills for students of all ages and abilities.
Launching our new partnership with OCR
Bett Show 2016 will also be your first chance to hear about our exciting new partnership with leading UK awarding body OCR.
We’ve worked closely with the OCR team to develop a range of Interactive Activity Packs to support OCR’s new English and Modern Foreign Languages (9-1) GCSE qualifications.
We’ll be showing off the new activity packs throughout the conference. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in subscribing and to talk through your requirements.
Attend a presentation
The Sonocent team and the guys from OCR will also deliver a number of presentations throughout the show.
These are your chance to discover how our software helps all students take better notes and supports the development of key study skills.
The Sonocent team will also present the new OCR activity packs and explain how they use oracy skills as the starting point for core skills development at GCSE level. Here's the schedule for Wednesday-Friday of the Show:
- 11.15 OCR TiME: Multi-level blended learning maths & English courses
- 12.15 How can Sonocent Audio Notetaker help all students to take better notes, develop study skills and improve attainment?
- 13.15 OCR TiME: Multi-level blended learning maths & English courses
- 14.00 OCR Interactive Activity Packs: Making the new GCSE specifications accessible for all students
- 14.45 How can Sonocent Audio Notetaker help all students to take better notes, develop study skills and improve attainment?
- 16:15 OCR Interactive Activity Packs: Making the new GCSE specifications accessible for all students
Follow @audionotetaker on Twitter for updates from the Bett Show.
Sonocent Audio Notetaker free trial
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’