Accredited Training: Sonocent for Students in Bristol
Ahead of the version 5 release of Sonocent Audio Notetaker, we are pleased to announce and invite you to an accredited training day in Sonocent Audio Notetaker Version 4 and 5!
Date: Wednesday, 23 August 2017.
Location: Room 1C, The Create Centre, Smeaton Rd, Bristol. BS1 6XN
Host: Helena Harrison, Training & Account Manager
The course will guide you through existing study strategies with Audio Notetaker v4 and the Sonocent Link app, and preview brand new features going into v5, launching in September. Trainees will get early access to BETA releases, and a free dedicated v5 accreditation update webinar upon launch.
About the training event...
• You receive a certification on completion of the training day and associated task
• Lunch and refreshments are included
• You'll receive support, materials and access to BETA releases and a v5 accreditation webinar
• This day counts to your continued personal development hours
Topics covered will include…
• Overcoming students’ barriers to effective note taking with Sonocent
• Best practices for using Audio Notetaker and the Sonocent Link app
• Breadth of application - study skills strategies for revision, composition, research and more
• Integration with other assistive technology
Feedback on our training...
"The training opened our minds to a broader range of study scenarios where Sonocent could be used to develop effective strategies, helping lower students' barriers to learning."
Andy Sweeting, Assessor & Centre Manager at YorLinc
Can't make it?
If you’re keen to receive accredited training in Version 5, but don’t live near Bristol, let us know.
Latest EventsVIEW ALL
13th September 2017 - 3:00 PMVIEW
WEBINAR | George Mason University: Offering an Alternative to Human Notetakers
12th December 2017 - 9:00 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | Policy UK 2017
13th November 2017 - 9:00 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | 20th Annual Accessing Higher Ground
18th October 2017 - 9:00 AMVIEW
CONFERENCE | 43rd Annual CAPED Convention
Sonocent Audio Notetaker free trial
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’