2017 - A Year in Numbers
As 2017 draws to a close, we’ve cracked open the mince pies and mulled over what has been a fantastic year here at Sonocent. Jet-setting around the world, we’ve seen old friends and new supporters, as more of you have put your faith in Audio Notetaker to empower students to study effectively.
As per tradition, we’re summing up our year in numbers - but 100% of them couldn’t have happened without you. So we’re raising a glass to say a big thank you to all of Sonocent’s users and advocates; we can’t wait to see what 2018 brings for us all.
Here’s to you!
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Team Sonocent.
What a wonderful year:
• 52,249 new users across the world explored effective note-taking with Audio Notetaker
• 26,943 new users took notes on-the-go with our Sonocent Recorder and Sonocent Link apps
• 3354 lovely folk gave their time to take part in our annual survey
• 78% of students surveyed* said they think their grades are better having used Sonocent to take notes that suit their learning style *out of 1900 students surveyed in July 2017
• 53 software updates brought smiles to Mac users' faces and fantastic new features for Mac and Windows users with Version 5 of Audio Notetaker
• 16 fresh features now support further study skills, including audio linking, a scribble tool, human transcription integration and our handy Link app
• 650 queries were resolved by our technical support team - we’re here whenever you need us
• 83 education conferences were on our calendar to see you, though we missed 1 flight and had 6 grumpy passengers at Heathrow
• 964 wonderful folk attended our webinars to discover more insight from the world of AT and education technology
• 7 fantastic team members have joined Sonocent, so we have even more expertise to support you
• 41kg of coffee has been guzzled to fuel all of our efforts
• 1 new office is in planning for the new year - our Leeds team are on the move!
Latest EventsVIEW ALL
20th February 2018 - 2:19 PMVIEW
WEBINAR | University of Portsmouth Examine How Note-taking Software Improved Students’ Study Skills
06th February 2018 - 10:48 AMVIEW
Assessor CPD Days | Bristol and London
30th January 2018 - 12:24 PMVIEW
CONFERENCE | ATIA 2018
18th January 2018 - 12:16 PMVIEW
CONFERENCE | ATEC HEADsUp Sheffield
Sonocent Audio Notetaker free trial
Select the Windows or Mac icon, enter your email address and click ‘Go’